Lemon Essential Oil (EO) has been used for thousands of years to combat several common conditions such as sore throats and infections. It is known for its ability to help cleanse toxins from the body and used as a cleansing agent.
Lemon EO is an inexpensive oil that is worth always having on hand. Young Living’s retail price is $15.13. After reading this post and you are interested in purchasing Lemon EO, please click HERE.
Lemon oil has a citrusy, uplifting and refreshing scent. It is perfect for using in your diffuser and/or cleaning your home. I use YLEO Lemon oil ( 2-3 drops) on a warm cloth to clean my counters (granite) and inside of my refrigerator. It is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces. It is a non-toxic cleanser and can be used throughout the home. It has been shown to protect against E. coli and salmonella.
Note: Your house is going to smell amazing and clean with YLEO Lemon.
Lemon Essential Oil has 6 other key benefits worth mentioning.
- Helps purify the body and gives you a healthy boost throughout the day (1-2 drops in your water or inhale directly from bottle)
- Freshens breath (put 1-2 drops in your water or on your toothbrush)
- Aids in suppressing your cough (put 1-2 drops in honey or water)
- Helps with lymphatic drainage (apply 1-2 drops on lymphnodes or diffuse it)
- Promotes weight loss and supports fat digestion (use in your water instead of using lemon wedges)
- Helps fight stress (use 1-2 drops in your water/tea and/or apply directly on your wrist and chest.
Note: When using oils in water or tea please remember to use in glass containers.
I have been a Young Living Distributor and Customer since 2014. If you are interested in purchasing Lemon EO or any other Young Living products, please click HERE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.